MS 45 contains numerous documents relating to the Council of Constance (1414–1418). The council resolved a split in the Roman Catholic Church known as the Great Schism (1378–1417), during which time there were multiple rival popes. MS 45 was produced in England in the mid- to late-fifteenth century.
MS 66B is a copy of De architectura, a treatise on architecture written by the Roman architect Vitruvius (d. c. 20 BCE). This manuscript was produced in England early in the fourteenth century. It survives in a seventeenth-century binding, stamped with the arms of William Laud as Archbishop of Canterbury.
MS 235 (medieval portions only)
MS 235 is a collection of binding fragments removed from College books. These fragments variously date to between the eleventh and the fifteenth centuries. The range of contents is diverse and includes liturgy, sermons, medicine, philosophy, theology, geometry, and law. Fragment 48 is shown here. You can read more about these fragments in our blog post.
Individual catalogue entries available
MS 254 is an eighteenth-century album containing miscellaneous items collected by John Pointer (1668-1754). It contains several medieval manuscript fragments.
The manuscript is described in full here.